The anger management therapy group will be on Wednesdays at 6:00 pm, starting March 2nd, 2016 at the La Plata office. This group is geared towards helping adolescents aged 14-18 explore, gain knowledge, and ultimately control the way they react when feeling different emotions. Yes, that’s right! Identifying different emotions behind anger may change how we respond to anger.
What will the group cover, and who is appropriate?
- Adolescents (ages 14-18) who often find themselves in trouble because of anger.
- Identifying internal and external cues for anger
- Changing the evolving circle of anger
- Find healthy ways to express your feelings
- Get help when you need it
Please contact email@example.com or call 301-609-9887